miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

100 days to get fit. Day 4. Jan 6. "Before" picture here NOW. After picture in 96 days!

This is me after only 3 days of my program. My wife's description Pita con Nudo is quite striking, cause I am thin, with a bit of belly.


After the dreadful weak performance on day 3 (12 push-ups), I did 12 push-ups more today, with the idea of doing yet another set (but I forgot!). My torso building is not going very well!
However managed to get some excersise. The birding was on a steep cloud-forest trail – called The Paty Trail. The 300m uphill got the heart beating.




















We got back to Huanuco and I had some time before dinner, to get a run done. I did some 4 km and then back and forth to the restaurant, which added an additional 1.5km. Not a whole lot, but considering the long birding days and the lack of sleep, I am happy to at least got some running logged.

Today's run: 5.5k
Hike 300m uphill
Strength: 12 push-ups
Stretching: quadriceps, hamstring, iliotibial band (ITB) and gluteal muscles. Got to keep the knees happy.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario