martes, 6 de enero de 2009

100 days to get Fit. Day 3. January 5, 2009.

Day 3. Rest day. Well, actually traveling. OMG I am not strong at all. Push-ups a failure.

Birdwatching and travel day to Huanuco, passing Ticlio pass and Junin lake. I shall not bore you with the birdwatching here. Please see my birding-blog for our observations of birds. With a pre-dawn start and arriving to Huanuco at 8.30, having dinner and do the internet stuff; I can seriously say there was no time for exercise. In fact I was not in bed until 2AM and had to get up at 4.30. To at least get tagged some exercise I did some pushups.

WTF! I was only able to do 12 push-ups. Only did one set. How pitifully weak I am. It must have been years ago I did push-ups last. I remembered I could do as many push-ups in a row as I was years old, then.

Todays summery. 12 push-ups

Lesson learnt. I am not 12 anymore.

Todays promise: On day 100 I shall be able to do 48 push-ups.

Need to do before and after shots. A photo to show my current shape.
Beware a not too handsome torso in the next delivery of “pita con nudo” (see day 1).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario